Once you know the dates of your trip to Zhanjiang, you should submit a visa application to the Chinese embassy or consulate in your home country. The embassies and consulates will handle your visa application properly and within the specified time period. The information below will help you with your application:
A tourist visa is appropriate for any international visitor who plans to come to Zhanjiang. In some cases, the visa application can be handled by consignees rather than the applicants themselves. Personal interviews may be required of applicants as part of the visa application process.
Materials needed to apply for a Chinese visa:
(1) A passport which has a validity period of no less than six months following the date of submission, and a blank visa page;
(2) One Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China, which is filled out clearly with truthful, accurate and complete information and signed by the applicant;
(3) One recent passport photo (The face of the applicant cannot be obscured in any way; headwear, such as hats, are not permitted. Candid photos, photo copies or digital photos printed on ordinary paper will not be accepted);
(4) Other related application materials demonstrating the purpose or purposes of your trip to China;
(5) Other materials related to the visa application, deemed as necessary by the visa officer;
(6) Visa application fee and rush service fees (if applicable).